- Citric acid as a functional supplement in diets for juvenile turbot, Scophthalmus maximus L.: Effects on phosphorus discharge, growth performance, and intestinal health
- Dietary arginine supplementation mitigates the soybean meal induced enteropathy in juvenile turbot, Scophthalmus maximus L.
- Dietary stachyose altered the intestinal microbiota profile and improved the intestinal mucosal barrier function of juvenile turbot, Scophthalmus maximus L.
- Effects of dietary glycinin on the growth performance, digestion, intestinal morphology and bacterial community of juvenile turbot, Scophthalmus maximus L.
- Dietary soya allergen β-conglycinin induces intestinal inflammatory reactions, serum-specific antibody response and growth reduction in a carnivorous fish species, turbot Scophthalmus maximus L.
- A tolerance and safety assessment of daidzein in a female fish (Carassius auratus gibelio)